Lavender starts the calm where stress shows up first: Your armpits. This cruelty-free stick contains organic lavender, calendula and coconut oil, formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and best of all, it's effective for everyone. Only clean, fresh ingredients, without any of the stinky ones! Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
Think you're too sensitive for deodorants with baking soda? You got another thing comin’! This formula was made for extra sensitive skin with the perfect balance of baking soda and magnesium. Just enough to work, not enough to hurt.
ROOM TEMPERATURE, PLEASE! Earth Mama's deodorant is kind of like Goldilocks. Too cold, and she won’t want to roll up and say hi. Too hot, and she gets kinda melty. Room temp, though, is juuuuust right. Any other questions? Read all about it here!
Much of what goes on goes in
Your skin soaks it all in.
So toxic ingredients in deodorant?
That’s a hard no.
- Wash underarms well, dry thoroughly, apply your new favorite deodorant
- Formulated especially for sensitive skin, pregnancy, breastfeeding and YOU
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve
- NO artificial fragrance (just organic essential oils that smell great, NO F word at all!)
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner
- NO propylene glycol, artificial fragrance, parabens or aluminum
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- It's organic! NSF/ANSI 305 certified by Oregon Tilth in fact