We believe in the power of words: therefore, we make stuff for wellness in the morning, not sickness. Organic Morning Wellness Tea is a ginger-minty blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help prevent occasional morning sickness and pregnancy nausea. Formulated for pregnancy (and beyond!) with settling ginger root, chamomile and lemon balm, a hint of mint and a twist of orange peel for a citrus pop of flavor. Especially comforting when every little smell is no bueno and “morning” sickness lasts all day long.
- Comforting Ginger Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Pregnancy Nausea*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Read what the American Botanical Council has to say about the safety and effectiveness of ginger and pregnancy nausea.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-2 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
- Need some queasy-busting on the go? Try Morning Wellness Spray!
- RECIPE: Mama’s Ginger Mint Mock-Tea-Ni with Organic Morning Wellness Tea!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Morning Wellness Tea for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf