Ready to make bath time even sweeter? Gentle castile-based Sweet Orange Castile Baby Wash is vanilla, sweet orange and calendula liquid soap for snuggly li’l newborns and pregnant mamas, it’s not just for babies: it’s a cruelty-free, safe, moisturizing hand and body wash for everyone in the family. Even better? While it may be soothing to humans, castile soap is known to be a literal BEAST against germs; so it’s great as the essential ingredient in a DIY household cleaner, too. Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation, it’s effective and mild for delicate baby skin and hair, and chosen by hospital NICUs. And NO artificial fragrance, triclosan, phthalates, parabens or sulfates. Because yuck.
What IS in it though? Well, aside from boundless amounts of love and goodness, it’s all there on our ingredient panel. Made with organic herbs and oils and no secrets, no surprises.
CAREFUL AROUND THE EYES! Castile-based soap is not “no-tear” - please use extra care and only with the self-foaming bottle.
MAGICAL ALTERNATE USE
- Keep one by the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, in the shower and in your cleaning supply pantry (and a travel-sized one in your purse, for random potty breaks)
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation
- NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives, Triclosan or sulfates
- Made with organic herbs and oils, certified by Oregon Tilth
- Does it kill germs? Yep
- Soap vs Detergent
- Hospitals use it too
- Extra yum? Use with Sweet Orange Baby Lotion
- Try ahh-inspiring Calming Lavender Castile Baby Wash or truly unscented Simply Non-Scents Castile Baby Wash too
Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide+, Vegetable Glycerin*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice* +None present in final product *Organic